Back in the fall I had a lovely conversation with Jennifer Gligoric all about podcasting as a business owner. It’s always good to keep in mind the benefits of podcasting that aren’t directly related to downloads and audience size. For a lot of business owners, those should be the least important or all possible metrics – paling in comparison to abundant content, efficient relationship building and audience nurturing.
You can check out Entrepods right here.
We talked about:
- Some exciting new audio trends (like Searchie!)
- How to decide if you should have a podcast (like we chat about here, too!)
- Promoting your episodes
- Being a podcast guest
- How I didn’t have a pocast (at the time!)
- The Business Podcast Blueprint (Currently on a waitlist!) and the State of Business Podcasting Report.
- My wedding!
- How to get started if you’re feeling a little wary about the commitment (tl;dl – start with a podcast season!)