The Shut Up and Grind Podcast is a project of Robert B Foster and is now celebrating well over 200 episodes! I joined Robert to talk about authenticity, thinking outside the box, how you learn from every experience you have, the origin story of One Stone Creative, and one of my favorite pet topics – what is enough in business? You can check out more Shut Up and Grind Episodes on YouTube.
We talked about:
- Why it’s great to be a Nerd (Which you know I am thanks to the Popcorn and Compliance Podcast!)
- Transferable skills (you learn so much in food service!)
- The internet marketing industry and how to maintain integrity in it.
- The importance of advance planning – what is your podcast going to do for your business?
- When is enough enough in your business?
- The importance of systems.
- Launching The Business Podcast Blueprint Show!
- The attitude of “let’s give it a try.”