The State of Business Podcasting, 2021
What are the top 100 business shows up to this year?
More data, more understanding.
A business podcast is one that is designed and executed as part of a broader marketing strategy. That means that there are different needs, priorities and decisions to be made for the business podcaster. This year we looked at more than double the datapoints for a clearer picture about how companies and individuals are using podcasting to support their businesses.
Download the full Report!
Please enter your name and email below to receive the full, 9-page infographic with all of the details we collected about the top 100 shows this year! You will also receive our comparison to last year’s results and detailed analysis in a value-packed, action oriented email series.
- What the most popular social media platform for business podcasts is… (Hint: it’s not LinkedIn!)
- How much editing your podcast needs to fit in with the top 100…
- How often you should be releasing episodes….
- What kind of assets should you be providing your sponsors….
- Whether or not you should be putting your episodes on YouTube…
And much more!
We would like to thank Podfest, The Compliance Podcast Network and the Business Podcast Blueprint for their support in creating and promoting the State of Business Podcasting 2021 contest, and report!
Interested in discussing this report?
Share your details below and Megan will be in touch shortly!