There are people you meet in life who make a big difference; they can leave for a while, come back, and it’s like no time has passed at all. For me, one of those people is my dear friend and business partner, Audra Casino, who I started One Stone Creative with back in 2017. Audra’s superpower – which is one of the driving forces of our company’s success – is that she has a really strong understanding of story; the stories that we tell ourselves, the stories we communicate to the world, and most importantly, the stories that we weave into the content that we help people create.
We’re talking about:
- “It’s not just the things that we like, it’s the stories and how they fit into our lives that makes them even more meaningful.”
- The benefits of storytelling as a company: “Just because you have a product or a service to sell, doesn’t mean you or your customers somehow stop being human.”
- “It’s how you connect with your listeners; you need to get inside their heads, and you do that through story.”
- Storytelling strategies for podcast hosts.
- The importance of video in business podcasting and how to incorporate it in your work.
- Sample podcasts and YouTube channels that have mastered the art of storytelling.
Megan Dougherty | LinkedIn | Twitter | One Stone Creative
Audra Casino | LinkedIn